Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Autumn stirrings

Add ImagePainting walls with a freshness of newlife before the dark days of winter

Angel surrounded by love

Children`s art area floor painted

New cupboards made for children`s creative play storage area
it is so much fun going to the hardware store kids in toe
buying wood and tools,
then going home and watching mum get the power tools out
and making them something special just for them.
Everyone hammering, cutting ,holding wood
and watching all the wood put together to create something to use.
this process always amazes me
how through my being
I take things and turn them into a finished whole object
be it art,craft a doll etc........

1 comment:

  1. Oh my the floor looks fabulous!!! You must be so pleased, the colour is so right. I love all the woodwork.....and your season table...and the digger .....and all the lovely Ostheimer.
    I cant wait to see it all. You work SO hard and do such a fabulous job!!!
    Love Steph :)

    ReplyDelete