Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Summer Day Adventure

Summer day adventures
you just never know what can happen
we were driving down the road
when I heard beep beep beeep............
and I look out and it was a dear friend next to me
(but she had chased me trying to catch me)
sorry stephanie I didnt see you sooner
so some quick thinking
and we found this beautiful park
and the children had a really good play





Then for the next plan of the day
camper looking........






And of course I fell in love with an old coaster
I was looking for a mechanically good van
but this coaster had charm ,an earthy feel
not like all the modern well equipped campers
hay we are looking for adventure not driving around
in a modern flat I do hesitate because the camper is old
(mechanical problems sure to follow)
so on we go.............but leaving with a sense of adventure
in our spirits as visions of being on the road and close to nature
flood my mind..........


The sea
My beloved sea
rocks beneath my feet
wind blowing my hair
ocean smells so alive
waves rolling in
water lapping against the shore
sunshine beaming down
my wildwoman has found her place
as I hear the calling
touching my soul
come and be close to me
nature I am wild and free
pulsing with life itself















Home we arrive
with the moon shinning bright
Goodnight as we fall asleep )*(



No comments:

Post a Comment