Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Autumn Adventure ~Acorn Gathering~














I sat down on the playground watching the children
when I looked up
and saw something so simple yet so magical
the wind was blowing these leaves
and they were all dancing so gently
I became enchanted ~*~
like I was being whisp away to a magical realm of being.




~Treasures Gathered and taken home~



The children immediately gathered the acorn children and animals
and started playing.It was a really beautiful moment,
as I listened to their play
and watched them create a world with them.
It is so different to going to a shop and buying a new toy to play with.
Somehow it just expands a natural beauty which really enlivens
the children`s spirits.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous park. You must tell me where it is! Your Autumn table looks great too. I need to do something to mine, it not quite right. Have a great week.
    Love Steph x

    ReplyDelete