Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Monday, May 11, 2009

Autumn Adventure ~Apple Picking~

the adventure begins.....


we see red apples
hanging on the trees...........everywhere............
we are looking for green ones so the treasure hunt is on...




I found them.................comes a little voice calling



in here................

look at this....................


lots hiding in here...................


apples, apples, apples...............


we carry them back along the track.....................
words of can we always pick apples from now on
I don`t want to buy them from a shop..............

How exciting our adventure of apple picking
so alive, so fresh this is life..............

I stopped for a moment
and thanked the tree for her gift of fruit
before I picked a apple
a beautiful way to be close to my mum and ~Gaia~
MotherEarth on mothers day!!!!!!!



A beautiful bowl
full of fresh apples we hand picked
what a wonderful gift and reminder
of our autumn day adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I am so glad that you went! Isn't the orchard wonderful??? I hope it wasn't too hard to find. Now you have done it once, there will be no escape next year..... I am waiting to see the apple pie!!
    Love Steph :)

    ReplyDelete