Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Magical Moments

Being free at the beach a real part of life..................


Creating in the sand with the waves rolling in.....................


Jaiden`s first tooth comes out..........................


Playing Prince and Princess.................................


Welcome to our school days within their Enchanted Childhood..............
A moment I am in awe of their happiness and reminded to really love life
you are so beautiful and dear to me.........................
I treasure you dearly and are happy being here with you.............
Thankyou.................


This is what I walked into the playroom and discovered.................
the family the children had made themselves...............
one of those moments................
Childhood can it be anymore magical.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment