Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Alphabet returns

Letter writing in main lesson book............

C for cat and N for needle.................


Main lesson book drawings..............


Main lesson book..................


Main lesson book.........................

The children are both deeply engaged by their Alphabet adventure story.
They totally take it all in and recall all what has happened.....
I am amazed how deeply and purely this story talks to them .
Their awakening of written language is very exciting to share with them
and watch unfold.I really like being a part of this new discovery with them
Homeschoooling really shares your child`s growing and unfolding in many ways
I will hold these memories within me forever as I watch the children unfold.............
Shambhala is engaging in the writing alot and is fully present with what is happening
I pause and ponder at which way to proceed with her as she is just turning 5yrsold.

No comments:

Post a Comment