Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A World Crashes Down



Going about life as usual..........Time for bed............
Then something happens and Jaiden`s in pain and distressed
we go to the hospital to find out what is happening
only to be greeted with we have never seen anything like this....
So Jaiden`s journey becomes really his own.................
and has to master life again within his body
how can someone be so devasted ................
I watch and worry.......heal as I can.................
hold this dear child in my heart..............
In the silent late hours of night in hospital
I watch him and ask what has happened to us all
the morning comes and a thought of what if he stays like this
not able to eat,talk his sunshine gone......
not reaching his fullness of being & Life...........
then my mum appears through the door
like An Angel and bringer of Love & Reassurance &Help
We come home my Father`s Strength & Care
guide us through the next days
with Devotion and Happiness Jaiden Comes back
step by step he gains strength
and balances himself to awaken to Jaiden Again
with his Sunshine beaming bright...................
and a Sparkle in His Eyes.............................

My Lesson how beautiful our life is
just being us and doing our things
living life in all its precious gifts.........
.................life is precious...............
....our children our precious........
.....................and.............................
............each & every day..............


No comments:

Post a Comment