Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Shambhala`s Birthday

Hidden Secrets
Under colourful rainbows.......
As each child`s Birthday can be........
Reflecting the treasures they are.............


Treasures found around the room.......






Magical Pink fairy Castle perfect gift for a true princess
Even more special all the handmade dolls
I secretly made ......................
stitching,sewing,inspiration as I bought them to life
with my hands.............................
A true labour of Love from a mother to her daughter
to bring beauty to her.................................................




SnowWhite and the seven dwarfes
Oh no.............I got the power tools out......
and this is what I created.................
The cottage turned out nice
complete with seven dwarfes,beds and snowwhite doll
and forest animals came to visit........................





Special Birthday Dolls
I made with LOVE for my sweet Shambhala
to be with her each day as she plays...............




HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS SHAMBHALA
trully beautiful soul you are
I treasure you with all my Heart
you fill our days with sweetness
and your special gentle ways
the sweetness of your voice
the gentleness of your touch
the laughter of you
the joy you have with each Day
Thankyou,Thankyou for being you
and being with us.................................


No comments:

Post a Comment