Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Sunday, December 27, 2009

7yrold Wonderment

~Birthday Celebration~
The turning of a Year another year older
Time is moving and young ones are growing and evolving
coming stronger into sense of self......................
and expressing their spirit and sometimes in ways
that are strong..............................
as they find balance in their ~~World & Self~~



The Joy of unwrapping presents
especially given to You............
(I love the cute screams & sounds of excitement)


The oneness of discovery.......................


Mastering the new.......................



~~Happy Birthday my little Angel~~
Sometimes I wonder at all you do.............
as your spirit surrounds me and I live each day with you
The Joy,saddness,happiness & special gifts you give
as I watch you grow and master your world
as you go to sleep at night
hand in hand.................................
to awaken with the sun to a new day
full of fun and challenges...............
I walk with You.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment