Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Sunday, March 7, 2010

~~Ahoy Pirates~~





~~ I Heard there were some Pirates around here ~~





Pirate Adventure
Ahhhh these young pirates need a good workout



Climbing high.......................
Swinging round and round..............

Flying on flying foxes.......................................

Sliding down big Slides...............................
But are you really pirates??
and sea worthy at that...............................



Mainlesson book.......................










Be on the Lookout for Treasure Island..................




Which direction does the Map say to go....................



Now we have landed..............
It is time to find us some treasure me hearties...........
Blimey I know it is around here somewhere..............


Ahhhhhhhhhh X marks the spot................


Pirate Treasure it be............






Mainlesson book...........
so easy to write with such adventure..............


~~Pirate Songs~~
Yo ho, my friends I have a Tale
of treasure,plunder,sea and sail
my stories bigger than a whale
it gets so deep,ye`ll have to bail.

I`m a pirate! that I be
I sail me ship upon the sea
I stay up late,til half past three
and that`s a peg below me knee


Story books full of pirate words & ways..............


No comments:

Post a Comment