Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Friday, May 1, 2009

Autumn Adventure~ Leaves Gathering ~


This place is trully beautiful
so open ,so fresh and alive with nature
the openness always uplifts my spirit
with the knowing life is like this.............................
and I am always reminded to live my life from my spirit in this way



The simple delight of sitting and watching ducks
doing what they do, and just being with life................
their simplicity, is so enchanting.



I sat back and watched my children
so happy and full of joy & delight
as they watched the ducks and their surroundings.

they seem so free and enchanted with life......................
and having many moments of awe ......................
(watching a duck skimming across the water`s surface etc....)

It feels so right to homeschool them and spend time
in nature and being close to life in this way.
I looked at them and wonder what life
will bring their way and where they will go...............................










~Treasures found and taken home~

No comments:

Post a Comment