Welcome to the Enchanted Garden of Childhood

In these pages I share the life we dream and live.
To share a journey of a family,
My path as a woman .
Come and see our homeschooling days

Friday, May 1, 2009

~ Autumn NatureWalk ~



We were very excited
to find out "owls" lived at one of our favourite places.




I`m a tall tall tree
with my leaves falling
down
down
down









It feels so right to me
for my children to live this way
and their childhood to be full of magic and life
spending days in nature
being a family
and just being with life itself
I love you both so so much
and I am so happy to share life and each day with you.
Thankyou for teaching me to be happy!!!!!!!
and live each day with all my heart
like you both do so well***


A quick play at a playground
on the way home...................................




Heading for home
as day ends and night is coming.........

No comments:

Post a Comment